Enhance both security and convenience with a high-performance video intercom doorbell system equipped with genuine CCD night vision color camera technology that gives you a clear image of visitors to your home or business 24 hours a day.
This affordable system includes two color memory monitors with clear, 7” screens with touchscreen and touch pad usability. The monitors and doorbell offer hands-free communication between you and the caller at the door.
The two monitors can be installed in separate rooms or offices and used as intercoms between the two. They are often also installed in separate dwellings such as duplexes. The camera takes images of visitors which can be viewed and stored on the monitor or transferred using the card read to an SD card (not included).
Installation is simplified with the 2-wire design that provides crisp audio and video along with remote door lock control. This system is fully expandable using the menu on this page or by discussing your business or home security needs with an Entry Vision specialist.
Controlling access to one or more doors is affordable and effective with this high-performance video intercom security system with a 600lbs magnetic door lock. It features a durable doorbell video phone outfitted with a CCD color camera with night vision capability to clearly see who is at the door, even in the dark. The images are displayed indoors on bright, full-color 7” monitors delivering the ease of touchscreen system control.
This System Includes These Components
Option Selection - Read before ordering
You can expand and upgrade the system by adding more monitors, outdoor stations and keypad sets with magnetic door locks:
- Option 1 - Add Monitors - Expand the system up to 6 monitors by adding optional 1, 2, 3 or 4 monitors. All monitor are WHITE, same as shown with the basic set.
- Option 2 - Add Outdoor station - Expand up to 4 outdoor stations. All outdoor stations are the same as listed in the basic system content SKU: EV2WDP591.
- Option 3 - Add Access Control keypad sets - The Outdoor station that comes with the basic system includes an Access Control Keypad set which includes: Access Control Keypad EVKP9522BL, Weather protection Cover, Magnetic Door Lock EVML600LED, Exit Button EVEB802W, and 12VDC Power supply EVPS12VDC2A. This option allows you to select the same Access Control set for each additional Out Door station selection in Option 2.
- NOTE 1: The maximum number of Access Control sets selected can not be higher than the number of outdoor stations.
- NOTE 2: Contact us if you wish to upgrade your keypad to an RFID keypad
Top Features of the Video Intercom Doorbell with two 7" Touch Screen Memory Monitors and 600lbs Magnetic Door Lock
The simplicity of the 2-wire design creates minimal wiring in single-level or multilevel buildings and allows for a system that delivers many benefits:
- Crystal clear color monitor with touchscreen and pad
- Night Vision outdoor camera station
- Entrance monitoring and remote door lock/unlock control from any monitor station
- Intercom communication between monitors
- FM video modulation technology provides enhanced protection against interference
- Capturing and storage of images and video clips on the monitor's and micro SD card memory for replay on the monitor.
- Download images to an SD card for viewing with T-Views Photo software which is included
- Expansion of the system including up to 4 doorbell video phones, up to 16 monitors and up to 6 surveillance cameras (requires 1 surveillance camera Controller for 2 cameras)
- Installation of power supply, power separators, branch controllers and surveillance camera Controller on DIN rail (optional)
- Dependable 600lbs magnetic door lock that offers secure, remote lock control from the monitor
Who Should Consider the Video Intercom Doorbell System?
This versatile system is recommended by security professionals for the following users:
- Homeowners who want effective 24-hour monitoring and control of entry doors
- Business owners who have employees, vendors, clients and customers arriving during non-daylight hours
- Retailers selling high-risk goods such as jewelry and electronics
- Daycare and elder care facilities
- Anyone who wants a visual record of those arriving
Installation is Easy
If you have basic wiring experience, you’ll be able to install this system yourself. When hiring a professional, the simple 2-wire design will reduce installation time.
Expanding this Night Vision Video Doorbell Intercom System with 2 Color Monitors
This flexible system will expand to meet your growing requirements. It allows for:
- Up to 16 indoor color touchscreen monitors
- Up to 4 door bell video phones
- Up to 6 surveillance cameras with the addition of One surveillance camera controller for 2 cameras
- Desktop stand - excellent solution for office environment
- Call forwarding
See the menu of options near the top of this page to configure the right system for your requirements. A 4-way branch controller will be automatically added to your order when you select one or more additional doorbell video phones.
NOTE: These are simply the most common options. We can configure other installation and signal distribution options. Our team of professionals in Entry Vision Tech Support is available to help you choose the best system for you. Call Tech Support today at 850-692-6621.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org