Controlling access to one or more doors is affordable and effective with this high-performance, fully turnkey video intercom security system. It features a durable doorbell video phone outfitted with a CCD color camera with Night Vision capability to clearly see who is at the door, even in the dark. The images are displayed indoors on bright, full-color 7” monitors delivering the ease of touchscreen system control. Your door remains secure using the durable 4 7/8” Heavy duty, vandal resistant Electric Door Strike.
This is a fully expandable intercom doorbell system, and Entry Vision offers a menu of add-ons to enhance its capabilities including additional door bell video phones and indoor monitors, call forwarding and surveillance cameras.
Simple in/out 2-wire design means that system can be installed quickly by you if you have good DIY skills or by a professional.
The camera takes images and video clips of visitors for later review, which can be viewed and stored on the monitor or transferred using a micro SD card (not included).
This system is a quality choice for single-family homes, duplexes, office suites and anywhere that entry doors are not clearly visible from work locations. Here are all the details, so you can decide if this is the right door control security system for your home or workplace.
This System Includes These Components
Top Features of the Video Intercom Doorbell with two 7" Touch Screen Memory Monitors and Electric Door Strike-4 7/8”
The simplicity of the 2-wire design creates minimal wiring in single-level or multilevel buildings and allows for a system that delivers many benefits:
- Crystal clear color monitor with touchscreen and pad
- Night Vision outdoor camera station
- Entrance monitoring and remote door lock/unlock control from any monitor station
- Intercom communication between monitors
- FM video modulation technology provides enhanced protection against interference
- Capturing and storage of images and video clips on the monitor's and micro SD card memory for replay on the monitor.
- Download images to an Micro SD Card for viewing with T-Views Photo software which is included
- The images viewed and edited using T-Views Photo software which is included
- Expansion of the system including up to 4 doorbell video phones, up to 16 monitors and up to 6 surveillance cameras (requires 1 surveillance camera Controller for 2 cameras)
- Installation of power supply, power separators, branch controllers and surveillance camera Controller on DIN rail (optional)
- Dependable electric door strike lock that offers secure, remote lock control from the monitor
Who Should Consider the Video Intercom Doorbell System?
This versatile system is recommended by security professionals for the following users:
- Homeowners who want effective 24-hour monitoring and control of entry doors
- Business owners who have employees, vendors, clients and customers arriving during non-daylight hours
- Retailers selling high-risk goods such as jewelry and electronics
- Daycare and elder care facilities
- Anyone who wants a visual record of those arriving
Installation is Easy
If you have basic wiring experience, you’ll be able to install this system yourself. Hiring a professional for this simple 2-wire design will reduce installation time.
Expanding this Night Vision Video Doorbell Intercom System with 2 Color Monitors
This flexible system will expand to meet your growing requirements. It allows for:
- Up to 16 indoor color touchscreen monitors
- Up to 4 door bell video phones
- Up to 6 surveillance cameras with the addition of 1 surveillance camera controller for 2 cameras
- Call forwarding
See the menu of options near the top of this page to configure the right system for your requirements. A 4-way branch controller will be automatically added to your order when you select one or more additional doorbell video phones.
NOTE: These are simply the most common options. We can configure other installation and signal distribution options. Our team of professionals in Entry Vision Tech Support is available to help you choose the best system for you. Call Tech Support today at 850-692-6621 or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org