Enhance security and convenience at home or work with this affordable, high-performance video intercom doorbell system with anti-vandal design and a bright 4” color monitor with remote lock control. This turnkey system enables communication between the doorbell station and the monitor intercom and is equipped with a 600lbs magnetic door lock.
This system gives you control over access to your property using a true night vision video using advanced digital signal processing technology.
Featuring 2-wire design for easy installation along with powerful audio, video and remote lock functions, it employs a magnetic door lock with 600lbs of holding force for outstanding security.
The System Includes These Components
- NOTE 1: If Door is IN-SWING you must add a Z/L bracket Model EVZLB600.
Option Selection - Read before ordering
You can expand and upgrade the system by adding more monitors, outdoor stations and keypad sets with magnetic door locks:
- Option 1 - Add Monitors - Expand the system up to 6 monitors by adding optional 1, 2, 3 or 4 monitors. All monitor are WHITE, same as shown with the basic set.
- Option 2 - Add Outdoor station - Expand up to 4 outdoor stations. All outdoor stations are the same as listed in the basic system content SKU: EV2WDP591.
- Option 3 - Add Access Control keypad sets - The Outdoor station that comes with the basic system includes an Access Control Keypad set which includes: Access Control Keypad EVKP9522BL, Weather protection Cover, Magnetic Door Lock EVML600LED, Exit Button EVEB802W, and 12VDC Power supply EVPS12VDC2A. This option allows you to select the same Access Control set for each additional Out Door station selection in Option 2.
- NOTE 1: The maximum number of Access Control sets selected can not be higher than the number of outdoor stations.
- NOTE 2: Contact us if you wish to upgrade your keypad to an RFID keypad
Here are the 2-Wire 4" Color Monitor Video Intercom Anti-vandal Door Bell System features:
- Easy 2-wire installation no polarity installs quickly while reducing wiring mistakes
- FM video technology offers consistent performance with less interference
- Handset for privacy
- Versatile wiring options including in/out or daisy-chain wiring, two-way wiring and system expansion with star topology wiring
- Genuine night vision camera in door bell video phone
- 600lbs magnetic door lock that provides secure, remote lock control from the monitor
Expanding this System to Meet your Needs
This versatile security system can be easily expanded to include:
- Up to 4 entry points each with its own doorbell
- Up to 6 surveillance cameras monitoring doorbell locations (may vary with installations)
- Up to 16 indoor monitors for viewing the entry door (may vary with installations)
- Call forwarding to any phone, landline or cellular
- Desktop stand - excellent solution for office environment
- Some options require upgrade of power supply from EVB2WPS424 to EVB2WPS524
Who Should Consider This System?
This is a popular and effective choice for:
- Homeowners who want to control access to a main door
- Business owners allowing access to employees or vendors without distributing keys or incurring the expense of a magnetic card reader
- Retailers selling jewelry, electronics, guns, etc.
- Daycare and elder care facility operators who want to limit access to authorized personnel
- Those who want proven security when working alone in an office or studio
- The elderly and disabled who want to remain safe in their home while allowing access to family, caregivers and guests
Do-it-Yourself Installation of this Video Intercom Anti-vandal Doorbell System
Clear, step-by-step installation instructions are included with each video doorbell and monitor system. Those with good DIY skills are able to install the system.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org