See who is at the door even in the dark with this system’s night vision camera equipped with advanced digital signal processing. The crystal-clear 7” color monitor is equipped to remotely unlock the 600lbs magnetic door lock and provides hands-free communication with the intercom door bell.
This system gives you the capability to capture images and video (video with micro SD card up to 32GB) of visitors and store them on the onboard 128MB flash or transfer them using the SD card reader for viewing on another device.
The 2-wire design ensures outstanding audio, video and lock control while making the system easy to install. The technology includes FM video modulation that delivers consistent, dependable security for you, your family or employees.
This System Includes These Components
Option Selection - Read before ordering
You can expand and upgrade the system by adding more monitors, outdoor stations and keypad sets with magnetic door locks:
- Option 1 - Add Monitors - Expand the system up to 6 monitors by adding optional 1, 2, 3 or 4 monitors. All monitor are WHITE, same as shown with the basic set.
- Option 2 - Add Outdoor station - Expand up to 4 outdoor stations. All outdoor stations are the same as listed in the basic system content SKU: EV2WDP591
- Option 3 - Add Access Control keypad sets - The Outdoor station that comes with the basic system includes an Access Control Keypad set which includes: Access Control Keypad EVKP9522BL, Weather protection Cover, Magnetic Door Lock EVML600LED, Exit Button EVEB802W, and 12VDC Power supply EVPS12VDC2A. This option allows you to select the same Access Control set for each additional Out Door station selection in Option 2.
- NOTE 1: The maximum number of Access Control sets selected can not be higher than the number of outdoor stations.
- NOTE 2: Contact us if you wish to upgrade your keypad to an RFID keypad
Top Features of This Video Intercom Doorbell with 7” Color Touchscreen Monitor
- Night vision camera in doorbell video phone
- Touchscreen and pad color monitor for ease of use
- Remote door lock control for convenience and safety
- Door call answering from any room when additional monitors are added
- Expandable to include up to 4 outdoor video doorbell stations
- Monitoring of any entrance
- Video/Picture Recording and Playback
- Intercom communication between rooms with additional monitors
- Basic 2-wire design for easy installation
- Wiring suitable for single or multilevel installation
- Optional surveillance cameras
- Strong and dependable 600lbs magnetic door lock delivering secure, remote lock control from the monitor
Who Should Consider the Video Intercom Doorbell with 7" Color Touch Screen Memory Monitor?
Security and surveillance experts recommend systems with this type of performance to:
- Homeowners who regularly have family members or guests arriving while it is dark
- Owners and managers of businesses and other workplaces open during non-daylight hours
- Retailers selling high-risk goods
- Daycare and elder care facilities where controlling access is essential
- Anyone who wants a visual record of who comes to the door of their home, business or other workplace
DIY or Professional Installation
If you have good DIY experience with wiring, the installation of this night vision video doorbell system should be quite easy. Complete instructions that are easy to follow are included. The simplified wiring scheme also allows for quick, easy professional installation at minimal cost.
Expanding this Night Vision Video Doorbell Intercom System
One of the features that make this night vision intercom system so attractive is that it can be expanded to meet your business or home security needs. The expansion potential includes:
- Up to 4 doorbell video phones (see our product list for all expandable systems)
- Up to 6 surveillance cameras ( Each Surveillance Camera Controller accommodates 2 surveillance cameras
- Up to 16 monitors (see our product list for all expandable systems)
- Desktop stand - excellent solution for office environment
- Call forwarder to telephone or cell phone (model EV2WTPC)
An Entry Vision Tech Support expert will be happy to help you determine the system configuration that most enhances your convenience and security. Call us today at 850-692-6621 or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org