A Night Vision camera and high-resolution 7” color monitor protect your security day and night by giving you a clear picture of who is at the door of your home or business.
This full turnkey system with a reliable 4 7/8” Heavy duty, vandal resistant Electric Door Strike utilizes advanced digital signal processing that delivers a sharp, bright image to make identification easy even in the dark. Images and video clips of visitors calling from the door can be recorded for review using the included 128MB flash memory and a micro SD card. These high-performance features make this an ideal choice for any home and for business open during early morning or nighttime hours.
Installation of this video doorbell system is simple with 2-wire, non-polarized design that offers video, audio and control of the system features. The 2-wire video system is equipped with FM video modulation technology that reduces interference to provide you, your family or employees with uninterrupted security.
This System Includes These Components
Top Features of This Video Intercom Doorbell with 7” Color Touchscreen Monitor
- Night vision camera in doorbell video phone
- Touchscreen and pad color monitor for ease of use
- Remote door lock control for convenience and safety
- Door call answering from any room when additional monitors are added
- Expandable to include up to 4 outdoor video doorbell stations
- Monitoring of any entrance
- Video/Picture Recording and Playback
- Intercom communication between rooms with additional monitors
- Basic 2-wire design for easy installation
- Wiring suitable for single or multilevel installation
- Optional surveillance cameras
- Strong and dependable electric door strike lock delivering secure, remote lock control from the monitor
Who Should Consider the Video Intercom Doorbell with 7" Color Touch Screen Memory Monitor?
Security and surveillance experts recommend systems with this type of performance to:
- Homeowners who regularly have family members or guests arriving while it is dark
- Owners and managers of businesses and other workplaces open during non-daylight hours
- Retailers selling high-risk goods
- Daycare and elder care facilities where controlling access is essential
- Anyone who wants a visual record of who comes to the door of their home, business or other workplace
DIY or Professional Installation
If you have good DIY experience with wiring, the installation of this Night Vision video doorbell system should be quite easy. Complete instructions that are easy to follow are included. The simplified wiring scheme also allows for quick, easy professional installation at minimal cost.
Expanding this Night Vision Video Doorbell Intercom System
One of the features that makes this Night Vision intercom system so attractive is that it can be expanded to meet changes in your business or home security needs. The expansion potential includes:
- Up to 4 doorbell video phones (see our product list for all expandable systems)
- Up to 6 surveillance cameras ( Each Surveillance Camera Controller accommodates 2 surveillance cameras
- Up to 16 monitors (see our product list for all expandable systems)
- Call forwarder to telephone or cell phone
An Entry Vision Tech Support expert will be happy to help you determine the system configuration that most enhances your convenience and security. Call us today at 850-692-6621. Or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org