Sees who is at the door even when it is dark outside with this multi-feature video intercom system. It includes a weather-proof anti-vandal backlit access control keypad and a 4 7/8” Heavy duty, vandal resistant Electric Door Strike.
The hands-free monitor allows you to accept calls from the door bell video phone, communicate with the caller and unlock the door remotely. You can also monitor the entrance and initiate calls to the door bell video phone.
The door bell video phone is equipped with a programmable keypad for keyless entry by authorized personnel using a code, with 40 code options. The keypad is backlit for easy use in the dark.
Components Included in this System
This is an expandable system. The base system includes:
Option Selection - Read before ordering
You can expand and upgrade the system by adding more monitors, outdoor stations and magnetic door locks or electric strikes:
- Option 1 - Add up to 3 Monitors - Expand the system up to 4 monitors by adding optional 1, 2, 3 monitors. All monitor are same as shown with the basic set
- Option 2 - Add 2nd Outdoor station - Expand up to 2 outdoor stations. This option includes the same outdoor station listed in the basic system SKU: EV4WDP50 and a 12V/2A power supply for its keypad and an optional magnetic lock or electric strike (if option 3 is selected
- Option 3 - Add to the 2nd Outdoor Station a Magnetic Lock or Electric Strike - This option to select a magnetic lock or electric strike for the 2nd outdoor station includes also an exit button EVEB802W--Click HERE for more details
- Option 4 - Add Z/L Bracket for in swing door. Applies only when an optional 600Lbs magnetic is selected for 2nd Door
- Option 5 - Select Cloud Server for smartphone video intercom connection - Click HERE for more details
- Option 6 - Upgrade Exit button for Outdoor Station #1 from Standard ABS plastic to Stainless Steel or Infra RED No Touch.
- Option 7 - Upgrade Exit button for Outdoor Station #2 from Standard ABS plastic to Stainless Steel or Infra RED No Touch
Top Features of this Video Intercom Doorbell with 7" Color Monitor and Backlit Keypad
- Surface-mount, waterproof door bell video phone with backlit keypad for easy use in the dark
- 1/3” CCD color camera aided by LED lighting to create night vision
- 40 programmable code options and latch codes
- Select time period for unlocking the door from 1 to 99 seconds
- Surface-mount, white, ultra-slim indoor panel with 7” brilliant LCD color monitor
- Push-button monitor controls for volume, color, brightness and wide 16:9 view
- High-performance speaker for crisp, clear intercom communication
- Strong, reliable electric door strike lock controlled from the monitor
- Cable: Requires a 4-core shielded alarm cable for distances up to 90 feet (30 meters) and coaxial wire (video signal only) for distances of 90 feet or more
Who Should Consider this System with Color Monitor & Backlit Access Control Keypad?
This is an affordable solution for controlling door access in your home. It is often used in commercial settings such as:
- Single offices and studios
- Retail shops selling goods at high risk for theft
- Daycare and elder care facilities
- Anywhere people work alone and desire to control door access
To receive video calls from the door on your Android or Apple smartphone select option 4
Integrate the "intercom to Smartphone Bridge" with the 4 wire PalWintec Video Intercom and receive calls from front Door Visitors on your Android or IoS Smartphone. This innovative optional attachment will provide you with the best of both worlds, receive visitors video from the front door on your stationary monitor or on your smartphone when you are away from the monitor or you are away from your home or business.
Cloud Server Features
- Receive Calls with APP on Android or IoS (Apple Phone)
- When visitor presses the Call Button of the Video Doorbell you will receive an instant notification on your Smartphone, see your visitor and if you choose answer the call.
- Unlock the door from your smart phone
- 2 Way Audio Communication
- Add authorized users
- Connect the "intercom to Smart phone Bridge" to your local network with CAT5/6 cable.
- Operates in Wi-Fi in Cellular environment.
- Connect 2 outdoor stations to the same system
- Requires broadband internet connection
- Dimensions - 7 (L) X 4 (W) X 1 (H) inch
System Expansion for Greater Utility
A second outdoor unit can be added to this system and it can accommodate a total of four monitors.
The menu near the top of the page can be used to select the options you want for your system. The pros at Entry Vision are also available to help you make your selection. Contact us today to discuss your system requirements.
Phone: 850-692-6621 // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org