Many Home Owners Associations impose on their residents strict home front curb appeal rules. As a result tenants are not allowed to install outside next to their front door Access Control Keypads or intercoms or at best they are bound to limited selection of devices complying with these appearance requirements. All components in this system are installed indoors, which in addition of meeting the strict curb appeal rules provide a covert effect, thus making temper proof.
The new 3G EVGDO1206B Cellular Gate Opener makes large-volume access control simple, fast and effective. Up to 1150 authorized users add the opener’s number to their phones and call the controller to open the gate or unlock the door or pedestrian gate. Not only is it simple, safe and effective, it is faster than using a keypad or calling via the intercom and waiting to be admitted. The EVGDO1206B 3G cellular gate opener eliminates the need to open a car window to type in a code or make a call during a rainstorm, and it maximizes security for your employees and vendors and minimizes fraud.
The 3G access control 1206B gate opener can control two gates independently, so each user is assigned to gate A or gate B to reduce traffic backups. This 3G cell phone gate access control system is equipped with a backup battery to keep working dependably during power outages.
What’s Included in the EVGDO1206B Cell Phone System
This stand-alone gate access control and electric lock access control system includes all you need to control two locks:
- One (1) Main Box/Controller - SKU: EVGDO1206B includes:
- One (1) 12V 1.5A DC Adapter
- One (1) Stub Antenna
- One (1) Manual
- One (1) Electric Door Strike- 4 7/8” Stainless Steel- Heavy duty, vandal resistant Model EVES136NONC - Click HERE for more details
- One (1) 120VAC to 12VDC Wall Mount Transformer Model EVPS12VDC2A - --Click HERE for more details
- One (1) Exit button, model EVEB802W--Click HERE for more details
NOTE 1: If Door is IN-SWING you must add a Z/L bracket Model EVZLB600. Select the corresponding option on this page
Features of Cellular/Wireless Door Opener System with Electric Door Strike
- 1150 user capacity, suitable for all small and mid-size companies, office buildings, residential communities and organizations
- System not visible outside, providing better aesthetics and security and compliancy with Home Association Rules
- 12VDC Stainless Steel Electric Door Strike Heavy Duty rated, quite operation.
- All users are pre-authorized when their cell phone numbers are inputted into the system
- Programmable by administrator using SMS/Text message
- Multiple programming commands sent in one SMS/Text – up to 140 characters
- Convenient gate and door access control from the comfort and safety of your vehicle
- No charges to mobile phone accounts to pre-authorized users
- Lost RF remotes, RFID cards and FOBs are a thing of the past
- The best way to provide users with safe, weather-independent gate access control by allowing them access from their vehicles
- Powerful and safe with locking power of 600Lbs resistance.
Places to Use the invisible Cellular Door Opener
This very versatile, high-capacity cellular gate access control system is great option for:
- Front Doors of homes in neighborhoods with strict curb appeal rules
- Association and organization clubhouses
- Office buildings, plants and facilities with up to 1150 users
- Hospitals, government buildings, schools and anywhere requiring secure offices and sections with restricted accessibility
- Residential communities where keeping intrusive installations away from entryways is important
Using the 3G CGDO Door Opener Access Control System Model EVGDO1206_ES136NONC_EB802W
A SIM card is required for use, and the card can be pre-paid or included as part of your plan. Installation must also be in an area where a consistent and strong 3G GSM signal is available. Operates on networks by AT&T, T-Mobile and other GSM cellular 3G providers.
NOTE: Caller Cell Phone could be from any Cellular or Land Line service provider.
This CGDO gate access control system includes outstanding administrator features including:
- Pre-authorization for up to 1150 users
- SMS messaging for Gate/Lock status (Gate/Door Open) when door and gates have such features and they are utilized
- Instant power status determination indicated by
- Call history that includes originating call numbers and times
- Signal strength status
- Message customization
- Dependable gate access control of one or two gates
- Usable with all types of electric door strikes - Fail Safe or Secure
- Output relay latch for reliable unlock and hold function by administration
Additional Reasons to Choose the Cell Phone Door Access Control System
Here are more reasons this CGDO cellular access control gate system is in high demand:
- Easy integration and Installation
- Programmed from anywhere via SMS or phone call
- Data preservation guaranteed with Flash memory
- Three configurable sensing/egress inputs when facilitated can send a message indicating entry to your home while you are away
- SMS reporting of unit status and health
- Built-in battery backup for enhanced dependability, safety and security
- Supports AT&T and T-Mobile GSM cellular network
Antenna Extension Cable Installation and Operation
Note these specifications for the use of the extension cable:
- Some installation may require separation between the Cellular Controller and the antenna location
- The Antenna Extension Cable is 12 inches long
- Install the Antenna Extension Cable by drilling a ¼” hole in a metal panel and mounting the stub antenna to the SMA connector
- Order the Antenna Extension Controller from the Menu of Options on this page
Important Disclaimer about 3G GSM System Signal: The Cellular Door Control System requires a reliable signal at the point of installation. It is the buyer’s responsibility to determine the quality of the 3G GSM reception prior to purchasing this product.